On June 20, my basement and studio space flooded during a heavy rain storm in Winnipeg. Due to ongoing clean up, renos and upgrades I have had to delay a few projects including the next Brainwashed Proper Citizens EP. Since it's now been over a year since the last EP, I decided to release one of the completed songs - "Apart". The track is available digitally pretty much everywhere... and you can download it for free right now on Bandcamp.
My latest recording project is Divine Signature's first full-length album titled "Thank You Jesus".
The album is now available to purchase digitally from CDBaby and iTunes (you can check out samples at either of these links as well):
The album is also available in a few stores:
- Shane's Music (The Pas)
- Heritage Books (Portage)
- NCEM Headquarters/Tribal Trails (Prince Albert, SK)
- Peter E. Constant - Vocals, Guitars
- George A. Constant - Vocals (Devotion & Oh Lord), Bass
- Charlene Constant - Back-up Vocals
- Janice Bueckert - Keyboards
- Adam Halstrom - Percussion, Drums, Bass
- Lindsey White - Piano for "The Lamb of God"
- Choir vocals for The Lamb of God - Peter E. Constant, George A. Constant, Charlene Constant, Janice Bueckert, Adam Halstrom
- Tracey Bueckert - Additional vocals for "Praise to the Lord"
Produced by Adam Halstrom and Peter E. Constant
Engineered, mixed, mastered by Adam Halstrom @ Pollution Lake Sound, Winnipeg, MB
Art direction and layout by Adam Halstrom
Band Photography by Melanie Read
waNda wilsoN's "2 Pennies" has been released as a digital single. The track can be purchased at CDBaby and iTunes.
waNda wilsoN - Vox / Guitar
Karen Donaldson Shepherd - Violin
Produced by waNda wilsoN
Engineered, mixed, mastered by Adam Halstrom
Cover Photography - waNda wilsoN
Cover Design - Adam Halstrom
Divine Signature's "Praise to the Lord" and "Praise to the Lord Part II" are now available to purchase digitally on CDBaby and iTunes.
waNda wilsoN's "Under Donald" has been released and is now available in store and online! I was lucky enough to be involved in this project... I did the cover photography and packaging/artwork for the CD... the packaging is a recycled cardboard sleeve, and you get a sticker inside!
The CD is currently available at:
- Into The Music (Winnipeg)
- Music Trader (Winnipeg)
- Winnipeg Folk Festival Store (Winnipeg, in the exchange)
and online at CDBaby:
and digital retailers: